Tuesday, June 30, 2009

calculator hantaran

What is your age?
16-17
18-25
26-30
30-35
Above 35
What is your status?
Single and virgin!
Single but, erm you know...
Divorced
Widowed
Divorced so many times I lost count

Highest education level?
What education? I can barely read this!
Completed Secondary School
Completed Polytechnic or Junior College
Bachelor's Degree
Master's Degree and above

Cooking abilities?
Me + kitchen = humanitarian disaster
Instant noodles only
Edible quality dishes
Pretty decent dishes
Better than Hajah Maimunah

According to the BMI chart, I am:
Anorexic
Slightly underweight
Acceptable Weight
Overweight
Obese

My monthly income is:
More than $3000
$1500-$3000
$800-$1500
Less than $800
No income

Friends usually describe my looks as:
A heavenly beauty sent by God to awe men
Pretty sweet and pleasant
Typical looking
Looking like Shrek
Plain creepy

My general manners are:
I'm soft and affectionate everytime
I'm polite most of the time
I get vocal when things are not right
I swear and shout like a sailor
Gangters blush when they hear me curse

My family reputation:
Philantrophic public figures
Known to be good folks
Pretty neutral
Invites some unpleasant comments
Makes people run in fear

Level of Religious Awareness
Full practising Muslim
Observes most laws in Islam
Observes some laws in Islam
Observes few laws in Islam
Somebody guide me please

Quran Proficiency Level
Completed Quran more than once
Completed Quran at least once
Still attending Quranic classes
Very weak
You don't wanna know
hahaha..setelah mencuba..cadangan hantaran aku adalah RM9000..
tapi aku x mau la.aku hanya mntk 2 kunci.kunci rumah n kereta.tu ja..hahaha
untuk mencuba,click sni.

7 comments:

  1. meon aku 8000 je..
    xcukup ni..
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aik..aku pnye 9000 je..?
    ni x aci ni..
    mne boleh..!!
    tp aku wat jwpn cmne pon..mcm x lebih dr 10000 je..
    hee..
    tipu ni..
    TIDAK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...xyah la mntk lelebey korg ni..
    kn da kje nti dpt gaji..hhehehe..
    aku je xpe mntk lbeh....weeekkxxx.x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perghh..one d highesttt...phewwiitt..hehe

    ReplyDelete

terimakasih daun keladi.arigato gozaimasu!